Oleg Polovinkin wrote:

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) wrote:
Oleg Polovinkin wrote:

Hmmm... Can't understand, why not look at user base, if email of
sender is agent
email?..

In our setup we have e-mail addresses that belong to both agents and
'customers'. Of course it is not impossible to have a system work like
you are requesting, but currently OTRS does not support this workflow
AFAIK.

Aren't that addresses of agents and customers in different tables?

That could very well be, but what does that change? If you want a OTRS workflow that works via e-mail exclusively, then that will have to be coded as it is not currently available.

Nils Breunese.