Hi all,

I find in the admin guide this section 11.2.1.1. Customer with multiple IDs
(Company tickets).

I can create the news column in my database: mysql> ALTER TABLE
customer_user ADD custumer_ids VARCHAR (250);

That good

But when I want to map the new column in the config.pm files:

# var, frontend, storage, shown (1=always,2=lite), required, storage-type,
http-link, readonly

    [...]

    [ 'UserCustomerIDs', 'CustomerIDs', 'customer_ids', 1, 0, 'var', '', 0
],

I don’t know if this parts need to insert in a specific section because when
I insert this and restart OTRS I have Error 500 Internet server error.

Can you help me thanks

Sébastien  Bory
Administrateur réseaux
NCI-les centres d'affaires