Hi Mark,

Yes, in the you have to open the Defaults.pm and copy the sections that
correspond to $Self->{CustomerUser} and $Self->{CustomerCompany}, paste
them into the Config.pm and uncomment the line for customer company
support (CustomerCompanySupport => 1,) in Config.pm and you are done!

I hope this helps :-)

Regards,
Elva

On 11/18/2010 3:49 PM, Mark Shepard wrote:
> Elva -
> Is there an option that must be set to have this dropdown displayed if I'm
> running v3.0.1? From Admin --> Customer Companies, I set up a few unique
> companies. If I then go to Admin --> Customers --> Add Customer, the
> "CustomerID" field is just a normal text entry field... not a dropdown.
> Thoughts?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Elva María Novoa del Toro

Research & Development

OTRS Lab, S.A. de C.V.

Parque de Software, Módulo A1, Circuito Norte 100

Parque Industrial Zapotlan 2000

49000 Ciudad Guzmán, Jalisco

MEXICO

T: +52 33 4777 3861

I:  www.otrs.com/

Incremente su eficiencia hasta un 30% - obtenga OTRS Help Desk 3.0:
http://www.otrs.com/