On 11/16/2010 1:51 PM, Jober Mijares wrote:
> Then, maybe i'm confused but I thought that the function of the company
> client, is link several customers in just one company.
Hi Jober,

Actually you are right in the definition of Customer Company. You should
be able to create more than one customer with the same company, but you
need to add customer companies first. What version of OTRS are you
using? In OTRS 3.0.1, this field (CustomerID) was changed to be a
drop-down when you are adding a new customer, so that you can select a
company from the registered ones.

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Elva