Hi Steve

See comments in line.

Of
> Steve Clark
> Sent: 28 May 2010 15:08
> To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
> Cc: Louis Becker
> Subject: Re: [otrs] Additional Dropdowns on Customer Interface
>

> Mine only has "Phone-Ticket" and "Email-Ticket" buttons also that is
> what I was
> referring to. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the explanation.
>
> Also I have done some investigation and have the following questions:
> 1) I can only get free fields to appear in ticket zoom.

I can also see freetext on right hand side of summary ticket in Queue
view.

> 2) What is the link field for - I get a broken link if I click on it:
>    http://myotrs.server.com/handle?query=$LQData{"TicketFreeText1"}

You can disable the link functionality by removing the tick mark under
Core::TicketFreeText in SysConfig. Otherwise you can specify you own URL
and "$LQData{"TicketFreeText1"}" part will be replaced with your
selection in the dropdown list.

> --
> Stephen Clark
> NetWolves
> Sr. Software Engineer III
> Phone: 813-579-3200
> Fax: 813-882-0209
> Email: steve.cl...@netwolves.com
> www.netwolves.com

DISCLAIMER
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) and entity(s) to which it
is addressed.  It is confidential and may contain legally privileged
information.
Any unauthorized review, use, copying, storage, disclosure or distribution of
this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
named
recipient or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
destroy this message from your system and kindly notify the sender by e-mail.