So you run fetchmail piped to procmail ?  Or do you use the built in OTRS
Postmaster Perl script ?

From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of
Gerald Young
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 5:42 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] Bricked install

I'm a bigger fan of procmail than any other method. It reacts instantly, and
as often as makes sense, I'd recommend it to anyone.

<http://wiki.otrs.org/index.php?title=Use_procmail_to_handle_OTRS_requests_i
nstantly_instead_of_POP3/fetch>
http://wiki.otrs.org/index.php?title=Use_procmail_to_handle_OTRS_requests_in
stantly_instead_of_POP3/fetch

Apologies if this is a duplicate answer. When I replied before, the system
crashed.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Robert Woodworth <robe...@a10networks.com>