From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of ifum...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, 8 June 2012 8:55 AM
To: 'ozDotNet'
Subject: RE: Win8 Release Preview

I agree,   i have  found that Microsoft is changing the development paradigms
so often that i have been looking at learning android/ios because i no longer
see any gap differences between learning non MS development.

I have had a wp7 phone for a year and still find the android better suited to
my needs.  Basically,  anything advanced is not being done on wp7 as it
restricts so much the apis.

Anthony