Hmmm - ultrasounds to confirm womens dates this early on - I thought that the 20wk ultrasound was supposed to do this.  Surely 20wks notice is sufficient of an impending birth if the OB wants an accurate date?  And this way the woman would only "have to have" one ultrasound in her pregnancy - maybe a pertinent argument as there seems to be some (questionable) link between autism and frequent ultrasounds.  I wonder if they would change their minds if this link was proven or if someone just tried to sue on the suspected risk anyway.  After all they are all scared of being sued for cerebal palsy caused by birth injury even though the evidence these days is that this condition is more likely a defect in formation than a problem caused by birth.

Debby

-- This mailing list is sponsored by ACE Graphics. Visit to subscribe or unsubscribe.