Thankyou so much everyone for your overwhelming support!

As for the making a complaint against the doctor suggestion, I spoke to the woman yesterday, and appologised for how she was treated.  She was able to fend for herself though... after I had left that night, she was sutured by the same doctor.  She told him to never try to reason with a woman in the middle of contractions ever again.  I hope he at least thought about that.

Jo
(up for whatever this morning's shift throws at me ;))

Babies are Born... Pizzas are Delivered.