" I got the idea that the Melbourne hospital is the only hospital
in Australia with the staff and facilities to provide the care. Don't know
where this care is available overseas."

I think that it would be well worth looking into this and finding out more about the diagnosis and the new treatments and how and where these treatments are available.

I do hope that others on the list can shed more light on this for these people and their baby.  How amazing it would be to be able to give this babes parents some hope.

I think the parents are treading a hard road and have the courage to give their baby the best life they can - no matter how long or short it may be.

Sending them my love and strength and hope.

Rhonda.