From: "Ron  & Nicole Christensen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] babies in recovery room
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 13:17:38 +1100

Messagethanks for that everyone -
does anyone know if it is normal practice to have babies in recovery at Westmead???? (my friend having baby there) ALSO - Does anyone know much about genital herpes and natural birth??? and/or any Sydney obs or hospitals open to giving it a go (ie. putting an op site on a lesion) rather than whisking away for caesarian... i'm just having grave fears for my friend - because she is 'open' to the fact that if she has an active lesion at full-term - she will automatically be wheeled into surgery.. when I have been told that you can actually put an op-site on a lesion.... just don't know of anyone willing to do this???
re. homebirth for George Negus - I'm sure you mean someone currently pregnant - but if not - I am happy to donate my homebirth video from just 4 mths ago!!!!!!!

kindest regards,
Nicole