Title: Re: [ozmidwifery] ] FW: Birthcentre/ homebirth

Good grief!  I am sure there are a few people who think that just one of me is too many, but thank you for the sentiment.  See you all next weekend at the HBA conference.  mm

From: owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au [mailto:owner-ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au] On Behalf Of Justine Caines
Sent: Saturday, 24 June 2006 1:14 PM
To: OzMid List
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] ] FW: Birthcentre/ homebirth

We make our own reality, so prepare for this birth by using techniques which calm the mind and tone the body. Employ a midwife you trust and then “get on with it”.  All the best, MM

Dear Mary

I am putting in an order for 5000 clones of you right now!!! We certainly do make our own reality.

Looking forward to seeing you in Geelong, you are a very special woman.

JC