Hi Serguei,

I am still waiting for the argument why it is false, as you have argued in a

Especially, since as pointed out here in this discussion, in crowded
environments, where most people may carry a mobile device anyway.

IMO, some Wi-Fi devices may possibly be lucky and reach the Internet via a
fixed router somewhere, such as in a nearby hotel where somebody has also
satellite access.

Or did we miss-communicate?

Last but not least, what are the pros and cons of Wi-Fi vs. Bluetooth?

Can you explain?

Thanks, Henry