On 4/11/06, Kevin Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ... If you could send me (or the listserv)
> some pointers or references, I'd be happy to see them. We are always
> interested in potential improvements, weaknesses, or other approaches to
> similar problems of trust in p2p networks.

sure, most of these are related to web services or agent systems but
the concepts are generally applicable.  (this is a link dump from some
old bookmarks; i'd appreciate any new research / papers / projects
that might be useful)

Implicit Feedback for Recommender Systems (1998)
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/oard98implicit.html

Dynamic Information Filtering (2001)
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/baudisch01dynamic.html

Implicit Rating and Filtering (1998)
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/nichols98implicit.html

Implicit Interest Indicators (2001)
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/claypool01implicit.html

Emergent Properties of Referral Systems (2003)
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/yolum03emergent.html

User Interactions with Everyday Applications as Context for
Just-in-time Information Access (2000)
http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/budzik00user.html