Thanks for the list coderman. I will take a look at these in some more detail. Just to clarify one point, Credence strives hard to NOT be a recommender system or referral system. I know the problems such systems have, and we definitely put some thought into making credence not fall into the same traps. But I will be interested to see if some of those papers have something relevant to Credence's model.

-Kevin