Given that no one else is working on a code base for
P5EE I think Blue wins (if they are they're keeping it a secret).  Other
than that I've only played with the demos - no time to really examine code
unfortunately - it's great right???

Mark Ethan Trostler     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Computing Solutions     http://www.zzo.com