On Tuesday 14 May 2002 06:35 pm, Stephen Adkins wrote:
> At 12:27 PM 5/11/2002 -0400, Stephen Adkins wrote:
> I am being deafened by silence.

Stephen:  I apologize for not speaking up sooner.  I unfortunately have not
been able to devote much time to the P5EE effort, although I have tried to
track your development discussions somewhat.  I'm not sure I'm qualified yet
to really vote, as I need to get caught up on where you are concerning the
maturity of the platform.

Suffice it to say that if a platform on par with J2EE were made available in
Perl -- although I understand it will be different in many respects -- I
would use it at my earliest opportunity.

I'll admit, you guys were doing quite a few things I didn't really get at the
time!

jpt