I don't intend on voting but as a daily lurker on the list I have a few
comments:

1. I felt your msg http://archive.develooper.com/p5ee%40perl.org/msg00942.html
   is an excellent roadmap/overview that you should reuse prominently off
   http://www.officevision.com/pub/P5EE/

2. It would appear that blue is the only prototype still in serious
development (Is anyone else still working on their prototypes?)

3. I tend to agree that while Blue may be the starting point for P5EE, it
still requires far more work/discussion before it is officially any P5EE
version.

As I went through the responses I found myself nodding in affirmation to

http://archive.develooper.com/p5ee%40perl.org/msg00951.html (Rob Nagler)--> Although I
disagree on sessions vehemently. How are you
to evolve to a 2-phase commit without them?

and

http://archive.develooper.com/p5ee%40perl.org/msg00945.html (Matt Sergeant)

>From my humble corner of the world if I were to say to my peers that there
is an Enterprise Framework for Perl in development, and point them to
'blue' the value of my opinion would drop off quite precipitously.  (and
yes those people do understand 'development').

You've done a lot of hard work and jumped through all the hoops, but I
wouldn't be in a hurry to go to much farther than that or risk implosion.

Jeff