Stephen,
I am still watching the list. But due to lack of documentation
(as many others have mentioned) I was not able to catch up with your work.
I did make an effort to trace the code, but it is very involved.
Suffice to say, I did not get too far, especially when it gets to widgets
and events.

P5EE or P5WE:
I think most of us are doing the WE part. So if P5EEx can address
the need of P5WE, it is good enough for the beginners
(even enterprise beginners).

I would like to see the following: (not sure P5EEx::Blue has done it)
1. Smart handling of session and authentication
2. Clear separation of presentation layer and business logic layer.
3. Easy construction of business object,
   furthermore, abstraction of database objects.

Once these are in place, then we can address the interaction between
server via messaging, directory, persistent objects, load balancing,
failover, transaction, etc.

One practical question would be: How do we test P5EE?

Any input?

  Steve Lihn
  FIS Database Support, Merck & Co., Inc.
  Tel: (908) 423 - 4441

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of
Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential,
proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended
recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by
e-mail and then delete it.