Hi, this message is for kevin minor who uses this programme. kevin, i downloaded this programme with the help of my daughter, who fortunately can see. jus as well she was here, as we had quite a job to install it. now i am stuck. using my mouse pad, i found a button: select file to convert. i pressed that, and found my list of files, and promptly got stuck. waht should i have done after i found the book i wanted to convert, and was resting on it. wat ever i did, i could get no further. can you help kevin. brian.