Hi list, i am still having trouble with converting audible files in sound taxi. with sentences missing at the end of the conversions. this only happens occasionally.. i am in communication with sound taxi, and i am coming to the conclusion, that they don't want to help me, but are simply hoping i will get fed up, and go away. i have told them that there is nothing wrong with the source file, and they keep asking me to play it again in either media player or itune. also, they have now asked me twice, to send them both the source and partially converted files. i have asked them, three times, if i include my originally report, of the fault, how to send them such large files. so far, they haven't told me. have any of you, had trouble of this sort with conversions. if so, did you report it, and what happened. brian.