From: "brian parker" <brian.parke...@btopenworld.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 12:43 PM
Subject: re sound taxi

Hi, this message  is for kevin minor who uses this programme. kevin,
i downloaded this programme with the help of my daughter, who
fortunately can see. jus as well she was here, as we had quite a job
to install it. now i am stuck. using my mouse pad, i found a button:
select file to convert. i pressed that, and found my list of files,
and promptly got stuck. waht should i have done after i found the
book i wanted to convert, and was resting on it. wat ever i did, i
could get no further. can you help kevin. brian.