We reverted the server to an unpatched 10u8 via Live Upgrade, and it's
stable for now. However, there's a few patches we really need in place...

Fortunately, we have a Sun/Oracle Managed Services contract, which
includes installing patches at our request. We just sent them the list
of 104 patches we'd like installed, by hand :)

Wonder if we'll end up with the same errors?

Thanks for all the help/encouragement.

--Scott