Hi Gyan,

Thanks for your reply!

The ELP computation is to compute the positions of the ELI/ELs which need to be
inserted into the label stack and the computation should using the ERLD as an
input parameter which can help to minimize the number of required ELI/EL pairs
to be inserted.
Agree with you, the  section 4 and 7.2.1 should be mentioned in section 3.
Would it be better as following shown?Thanks!

"[RFC8662] proposes to use entropy labels for SR-MPLS networks.  The
   Entropy Readable Label Depth (ERLD) is defined as the number of
   labels which means that the router will perform load-balancing using
   the ELI/EL in [RFC8662] section 4.

   As described in [RFC8662] section 7.2.1, the ELRD value is an
   important consideration when inserting ELI/EL and the minimum ELRD
   must be evaluated for each node along a computed path.  This
   necessary step adds additional complexity in the ELI/EL insertion
   process and it may not be feasible for an ingress router to compute
   the appropriate ERLD for each node in the path, since a SR-MPLS path
   may contain segments the ingress router can resolve such as inter-
   domain scenarios."

Best Regards,
Quan

Original