Hi Weiqiang,

Thanks for your support and comments!
Please see inline with [Quan].

Here I have some minor comments for the authors' consideration:
1. Section 2.1: Terminology
Instead of solely referencing external documents for terminology, it would be
beneficial to compile a dedicated list of terms used within this draft.
Furthermore, it's advisable to ensure that all terms, such as "LSR," are
provided with their full names upon first mention.
[Quan]:Thanks for your remind. I will check the draft and provide the full
names. But this draft did not propose new terms other than existing RFCs.

2. Entropy Label Position (ELP)
To maintain consistency and clarity, I suggest introducing the term "Entropy
Label Position (ELP)" upon its initial mention in the document, followed by the
abbreviated form "ELP" for subsequent references.
[Quan]:Agree with you. ELP has been described and referenced to
[I-D-ietf-idr-bgp-srmpls-elp] based on Xuesong's comment.

3. PCRep, PCUpd, or PCInitiate Messages
In Section 4.2, it would be beneficial to include a brief description of the
original documents that define terms such as PCRep, PCUpd, or PCInitiate
messages.
[Quan]: Thanks, I will add the according documents in next version.

4. Section 5: Operations
I agree with Xuesong's comments to rename the section title to "Operational
Example" for improved clarity. Additionally, I recommend expanding the
description to encompass the behaviors associated with different roles,
providing a more comprehensive understanding.
[Quan]: Thanks, I will add behaviors description from PCC and PCE  in next
version.

Best Regards,
Quan

Original

I've reviewed the draft and I support the adoption. This draft proposes a set
of extensions for PCEP to configure the ELP information for SR-MPLS networks.
It can effectively promote the application of entropy label in centralized
control scenarios.

[...]

Best regards,
Weiqiang Cheng