>Those are wonderful portrait photos. I actually know several people who use
>point-n-shoots and Rebels who take VERY good photos. I've always believed
>good photography has more to do with the photographer than the camera. :-)

I think so. She's always focused on her vision, the camera itself is only a
means to an end, not an end in itself for her. As long as it doesn't get in
her way, she doesn't think about it. The people in the photos are her
daughter and her daughter's friends. She really good at making do with what
she has on hand, and has been known to suddenly brake her car, jump out,
arrange people, take their picture, and then drive off again. :-) A true
photographer.

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.