On 17 Jan 2001, at 23:14, tom wrote:

> Rob Studdert wrote:
> >
> > On 17 Jan 2001, at 20:35, Bob Walkden wrote:
> >

> > > So is Britain. In fact, we're rapidly turning into a nation of
> > > trailer-trash wannabe Americans.
> >
> > Wanna compare "beer guts" Bob :-)
>
> Hey, we've all seen Bob's ass....could be a close one.

Well since I was in a scanning mode I have out together some sample
images to as they say kill a few birds with a stone (or thereabouts) :-)

All the shots are from the same roll (Kodak Portra 800) shot using the SMC
A-15f3.5 lens on an LX hand held on "Auto" and scanned using a Polaroid
SprintScan 4000.

The first one is of my "butt", can't supply a "gut" at this stage (well I could
but I am working on reducing it), shot by a friend who simply picked up the
camera and pushed the shutter button :-)

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~geroc/robsbutt.jpg

The next is a shot from the Sydney Motorshow 2000, this shot shows how
the 15mm doesn't flare, its extraordinary DOF and also the great exposure
latitude available from Kodak P800.

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~geroc/jag.jpg

Detail sections at 4000dpi (didnt compress much so as to preserve grain
detail, about 100kB each)

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~geroc/jag_bonnet_decal.jpg

http://www.ozemail.com.au/~geroc/jag_maserati_flag.jpg

Cheers,