Some of the nicest people I've met lived in those villages.  They care
about their fellow humans.  If you knocked on a door and said "I'm
hungery" they would set you down to a table and feed you.  I get the
feeling you would call the cops.
--Tom

visit the Pentax Users' Gallery at http://pug.komkon.org.