> Erwin wrote:

> So if the Cosina president say's no comment,
> this could be applicable to the LTM 43mm.

However, if one reads Gandy's comments on the matter, he says
that Cosina's president ~REPORTEDLY~ said "No comment."  That
implies the remark may or may not have been made ny Cosina's
president, and that whoever passed along the information may not
know squat for a fact.

This whole thread is like the "Telephone Game," where one person
whispers a comment  to another, and that person whispers it to
another, and so on for numerous iterations, and by the time the
last person hears and repeats the comment it's only similar, at
best, to the original remark.  Often it bears no resemblance to
what was first said.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]