[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It wouldn't surprise me if Cosina had a hand in the Limited lenses,
> maybe as a supplier of components?  It wouldn't surprise me to
> find out that Tokina or Tamron supplied parts as well.

It is worth pointing out that Tokina have made all of Nikon's lens
mounts for years, and that they also produce at least one of Nikon's
high-end telephoto primes.  I wouldn't be surprised if, say, Pentax had
a deal like that with Cosina.  And really, if they're designed by Pentax
and are good lenses, who gives a damn what factory they come from?

That said, I don't believe it for a second. :)

-Aaron