Fra: Peter Jansen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 22. marts 2003 20:39
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: WHY PENTAX? WAS: Re: Pentax <--> Canon

>From the exchange of e-mails below from Roland & Alan,
why are we using Pentax?????? Doesn't sound like a
good system to buy into, and even long-time PDMLer's
are making arguements against it.

For me it is cost at the moment. I just expanding on
my manual Pentax stuff slowly. I'd rather put my $$$
in film, trips, and marketing my work than a new
system that may not improve my photography hugely
(though this will change I'm sure).

Any thoughts?