Fra: Artur Ledóchowski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 23. marts 2003 10:03
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: WHY PENTAX? WAS: Re: Pentax <--> Canon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Cassino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: WHY PENTAX? WAS: Re: Pentax <--> Canon

These days I carry an ambient
> light meter with me at all times.  That's not because Pentax can't meter
> accurately. That's because no reflective light meter will be as accurate
as
> an ambient light meter.

Absolutely! This is what I'm going to do in the nearest future - get an
incident light meter, exactly due to the reason you've stated. Actually I
must say, that I tend to use matrix metering less and less. I prefer to use
spot metering+ML button (with my Z-1p) and I'm perfectly happy when using
the SuperA with its c/w metering. But the incident light meter allows me to
maintain total control over exposure and its readings are incomparably more
accurate...
Regards
Artur