From: Keith Whaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 01:10:37 -0800

What this means to me is, there are a lot of people selling a lot of
EOS gear! Why is that, do you suppose?

Because they're switching to Pentax? :-)

But seriously, an answer could be that Canon is used by many pro photographers and when Canon comes out with new gear, they sell their old gear and buy the new gear. I believe some amateurs has the money to do this also. Some are also buying 2nd hand gear all the time, and when they got tired of it - perhaps they couldn't find use of the great 300 f/2.8 they just bought, or their wifes got mad when they saw the bill - they sell it, so they can buy other 2nd hand gear...

Best wishes,
Roland

_________________________________________________________________ Hitta rätt köpare på MSN Köp & Sälj http://www.msn.se/koposalj