Corrected message!

Bojidar wrote:

> Now, this is all a speculation on my side, but just like the prediction
> that the *ist and *ist D will not work with the K/M lenses,

No offense, but it wasn't much of a prediction as it well known in Japan at PMA times
and the same whine war as we have now was raging on japanese mailing lists back in
February.

>it is my
> prediction that Pentax will not release another camera or lens that
> supports aperture-ring operation.

Then people better go out and buy the MZ-S before it is too late as it is then the
last Pentax that relies on aperture rings. Remember all the whining about the fact
that MZ-S cannot set aperture manually from the body?
It is fun to speculate but I can't see any reasons why not Pentax would make manual
aperture adjustment from the lens available with F and FA lenses with upper end
bodies. Limiting such use makes no sense from any perspective as it doesn't need
mechanical transmissions. Not does make any sense since all current upper end lens
have aperture rings.

Pål

There might be another limited lens