Customers and users are and have always been two different categories.
Some uses are also customers, but crossing the boundary is up to them.
Either way, they can be fiercely loyal in either guise... Pentaxians all...

keith whaley
I haven't been a buyer (customer) for a LONG time, but don't tell me I'm
not a loyal Pentaxian...grrrr.