Pål Jensen wrote:
Caveman wrote:

Could you please define what an "advanced Pentax user" is, and do you include yourself in that category ?

REPLY:
I was replying to post about "advanced Pentax customers" and I replied in this context.

Since you didn't answer the question, let me try again: could you please define what is an "advanced Pentax user" and what is an "advanced Pentax customer" ? Do you include yourself in one of these categories, and if yes, in which one ?

Pentax doesn't really care about either of those (not surprisingly). [...]
Pentax isn't interested in users.

Since when did Pentax appoint you as their spokesman ?

cheers,
caveman