Fra: Caveman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 5. juli 2003 22:38
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Lens compatibility in perspective (WAS: Re: D-ist blurb in
"AmericanPhoto"magazine)

Pål Jensen wrote:
> Caveman wrote:
>
> Could you please define what an "advanced Pentax user" is, and do you
include yourself in that category ?

> REPLY:
> I was replying to post about "advanced Pentax customers" and I replied in
this context.

Since you didn't answer the question, let me try again: could you please
define what is an "advanced Pentax user" and what is an "advanced Pentax
customer" ? Do you include yourself in one of these categories, and if
yes, in which one ?

> Pentax doesn't really care about either of those (not surprisingly). [...]
> Pentax isn't interested in users.

Since when did Pentax appoint you as their spokesman ?

cheers,
caveman