Chris,

If you load the film corrctly in a newer AF camera, but later the film
comes off the takeup spool, how do you know?

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:35:08 -0600 (CST)
From: Chris Brogden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Best shot you _know_ you missed (WAS: What do you shoot)

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> That experience led me to select the Super Program as my first--and
> still only--SLR. It and one or two Ricohs of its day are, I believe,
> the only K-mount SLRs that have program mode; show the shutter speed
> on the top panel; accept an add-on (not full-time) power winder; and
> have a moving rewind lever to confirm that the film is advancing--even
> when using the power winder.

I believe the Program Plus (Program A) would fit that description as well,
though the Super Program (Super A) is better.  As far as the newer AF
cameras go, they don't have a moving rewind lever, but if the film doesn't
catch then the counter will show "E" for empty, so it's not too much of a
worry.

chris

Paul Franklin Stregevsky
[EMAIL PROTECTED]