> > Murphy's law says that the most spectacular shot comes at frame 38.

I was sure to have made several very nice shots at Tivoli amusement park in
Copenhagen, Denmark, on a warm summer night.
Next day drove home (Netherlands) and the day after that I continued with
the film. 38 or even 39 is what I was able to get out of a 36 exposure films
in the past, but now I was even over that!
Bummer, the magic needles of my MX were not so magical as I hoped. The film
slipped out and was never transported.

Frits