> >Is it just me or does it seem that digicams
> are coming out at a blazing rate? Feels like
> several new models A WEEK!
> JCO
>
> It's just you. ;-)
>
> I am patiently waiting for the second version (updates)
> of some existing  DSLRs.

It seems that quite a few cameras have appeared on the market in the
past year or so, and many offer some nice features.  However, there
doesn't seem much in the way of image improvement.  I'd gladly give up
some feature for great image quality.  I'm sick of chromatic
aberration, disgusted with the generally narrow lattitude of the
sensors, and disappointed by the mediocre quality of many lenses.

Yet I want a good DSLR, but from those I've tried, and those I've read
about, especially the Pentax, I'm not convinced that the cameras have
the right stuff.

And, speaking of Pentax, I've yet to understand the half-way
useability of early K-mount lenses on the istDSLR.  Dario's site
mentioned something about them only being able to be be used wide
open.  Can someone provide definitive information on how well the
K-mount lenses can be used on the istDSLR?

Kind regards,

Tyrone

Sponsor:
Cerchi le recensioni su Mostre e Fiere verdi? Oppure le schede di
mantenimento delle piante da interno? Vai su Artefiori Magazine...
SFOGLIALA, NON APPASSISCE!
clicca qui
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=549&d=4-11