Hi,

Tuesday, November 4, 2003, 9:55:06 AM, you wrote:

> Yes, I order from Peter is Sunny Brighton, he told me he can't get hold
> of the *ist D. So I ordered from TechnikDirekt in Germany, it would take
> two weeks. That was 15 days ago, yesterday I received an email from
> TechnikDirekt that the 'producer can not yet tell us an approximate
> delivery date'. This gives me an excellent oppertunity to exercise my
> patience.

I saw one today (the first I've seen) in the window of London Camera
Exchange, The Strand, London. It's a nice looking camera, good size. I
think the price was about £1249-, but didn't pay much attention to
that. I don't know if that's a good price or not.

http://www.lcegroup.co.uk/news.php?id=5

--
Cheers,
 Bob                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]