I had no intention of getting a DSLR until I had the opportunity to use a
pre-production model at last August's GFM Camera Clinic.  I became so
enthusiastic about it that my wife wrote the check then and there, even
though we still had to wait nearly two months for delivery.  Since then the
645 and P30t have been converted to cash to offset the cost, and the MZ-S
feels rejected just sitting in the bag.

Bill