Bruce et al.,

Mea culpa, maybe I was spouting a bit there. My posting had been made just after seeing that Tanya was looking for a laptop (for one reason) to use to project pictures while at the wedding reception coupled with the posting I copied that said pc's and macs could do exactly the same things . . .

I was attempting to give Tanya (and others) an insight on a piece of software for the mac, and probably sounded alot like a zelot while doing so. If so, I apologize. I'm a little behind in my readings, and found that most of the posts simply said something to the extent of a pc can do what a mac can, and wanted to offer up some actual positive mac advice.

Keeping this post on topic with PDML, I just made a purchase that I may regret (pocketbook wise), an *ist D may be on it's way to me this week along with the grip and batteries.

Bill