No, they are not.  There is no legal polygamy and those who practice
polygamy are not Mormons.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

JCOC> Aren't the mormons the ones that engage in legal polygamy?
JCOC> jco
JCOC> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
JCOC>    J.C. O'Connell   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://jcoconnell.com
JCOC> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JCOC> -----Original Message-----
JCOC> From: Bob W [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
JCOC> Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 3:08 PM
JCOC> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
JCOC> Subject: Re: Cheap bastards? -was: Down off my "high-horse"... with a
JCOC> thump.

JCOC> Hi,

JCOC> I've been to Mormon weddings and inside Mormon temples, and I'm an
JCOC> atheist.

JCOC> --
JCOC> Cheers,
JCOC>  Bob