For $300/hour? Sure. I just think of it as a portrait session. It's
not likely that someone else is going to hire me for a full gig on a
Tuesday in February. I have a gig like that tomorrow.

Speaking of the VFW...I actually did a VFW wedding last spring, she
hired me a while back. It was a Saturday, normal 8 hours, but she got
me cheap as she planned way ahead.

Anyway, I shoot the wedding, reception is at the VFW hall. Catered by
the VFW - frozen vegetables and those really nasty frozen chicken kiev
patties. Basically Hot Pockets, but not as good. Very inexpensive
wedding.

I *assumed* I wouldn't get much of a reprint/album order, but I was
wrong, she bought a very large enlargement album and 3 parents albums
in addition to a load of prints.

You never can tell....

tv