I like Tanja. I'm an ad guy, so I look for a different take on things in trying to promote a product. I would go with Tanja Mayer Photography. I might also suggest that you create stationery and busines cards with a nice T A N J A as your signature/logo. It's a beautiful name that conjures up a lot of imagery. Perfect for a creative person.
Paul