Who's directing the film? It may end up the same disaster as
Hollywood's "Solaris" -- Average movie goers got bored by it,
fans of Tarkovsky's version despised it, and fans of
Stanislaw Lem's book hated it ( many of them felt Tarkovsky's
version fell short as well ). But since Will Smith is doing
the action, maybe average movie goers will like "I Robot".

Yefei