From: Daniel Matyola [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Large Format vs. Digital/Stitching

I have been following this thread with some interest, but it has become
exceedingly tiresome.  Too many of you are witing about actual
experience, rather than esoteric theory.  It appears that Mr. O'Connell
is right, and the rest of you guys are full of crap.  I know that
because he tells us so, over and over.  To save the waste of bandwidth,
I suggest that everyone else shut up and left Mr. O'Connell do all the
talking (which wouldn't be much of a change in any event).  Then we can
all read and learn from the master, and once a week or so tell him how
wonderful he is and how gratefull we all are to be his pupils.

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at stanleypmlaw.com