At this point, Rob, I don't give a rat's ass ... thanks for your kind
suggestion though.  Anyway, the comments to which I was referring was the
comparison between to two socio-economoic classes and Ostein's comment that
I was trying to evoke sympathy while I am trying to show a commonality.

I'm done here ...

Shel