Hi Morrighan and welcome to the list. Yes, you did quite well with your purchase. That's an excellent lens, and the camera alone is easily worth three times what you paid. I don't think any of your other lenses can match the quality of that Super Takumar. Hope to see some of your work here soon.
Paul Stenquist